[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else see this?

Delicious_bass

Was reading some stuff on Fox Sports site and I saw a link for their RB cheatsheet. I dont put much stock in them, but I always look just to see what different people think. At first glance, the rankings dont look too bad. LT at the top, SA, EJ and PH right below. Then I started to looked at the numbers and their projections and for the life of me I can not figure out what they based the rankings on cause they sure arent based on their projections. For example, they have Lamont Jordan ranked #20. He is projected for 243 total fantasy points(15 pts/game). Corey Dillon is ranked #7 and is projected for 192 total points(12 pts/game). They are both(actually all of the RBs) projected for 16 games played. So what gives? Am I missing something? If you havent seen this, check it out. Sort the sheet by the column headings and see if you can figure out how they ranked these guys. :D:D