[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook

THE SIX KINGS

CBS Sportsline.com

Brian Westbrook cut off contract talks with the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday because the two sides are far apart on a long-term extension. "Me and my agent have told the Eagles' management that we're no longer interested in talking to them as far as the contract situation," Westbrook said. "We don't feel as though we've received a proposal from them that really represents the value that I bring to this team and my market value. I think that in the last two and a half, three years that I've been here, I've brought a lot to this team."

(Updated 09/08/2005).

CBS Sportsline.com

Brian Westbrook cut off contract talks with the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday because the two sides are far apart on a long-term extension. "Me and my agent have told the Eagles' management that we're no longer interested in talking to them as far as the contract situation," Westbrook said. "We don't feel as though we've received a proposal from them that really represents the value that I bring to this team and my market value. I think that in the last two and a half, three years that I've been here, I've brought a lot to this team."

(Updated 09/08/2005).

975927[/snapback]

expect him to produce quality numbers this year as he'll be showing off to all the other teams...

I don't believe in the contract year thing. I don't know. Don't good players always put their heart into a game? Don't they all want to win? Don't they all want to be champions?

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, Brian.

You are a system back that would be broken on any other team.