[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dominick Davis's status

bigbadwolf

Hey BBW! Good to see you back!

976703[/snapback]

Thanks man. How's Redmond treating ya?

At the end of last season I quit FF as my league had a shady commish. It was tough to leave, a 12 man keeper league that I had been in for 6 years. And my keepers were LT, Edge, and Vick so you know that if I left that league was totally whack. But if the commish is basically ruining it for everyone, what can ya do. But I got a last minute 8 man league set up this year, so I'm a bit behind on my planning as I didn't think I'd be in a team.

And in regards to this question, I can play the Cadilliac instead of DD if needed. Anyone have any thoughts?

And GO HAWKS!!!

It's kind of a mystery. I have seen him ranked in the top 10 this week on numerous sites and then only breaking into the top 25 barely, on others, but all have him starting, although I have heard everything from Dom Davis being injured to his ankle is back to "normal". I think he will be fine and I will start him over Caddy in my league. He is not on the Texans injury repot so at leat that is good news.I don't have Morecy and the more and more I look at this situation the more and more I think I need to get him.

edit: On ESPN he is listed as questionable with (ankle), but I can' t find him on any injury report.

Edited by mhayhurst