[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Game Center"?

Tega

Sorry if somebody already posted this - I'm hoping you have the "Game Center" info posted each week (I may have the title of it incorrect, but it's the Fri/Sat link for weather conditions, and updated reports). The updated reports really helped the past few years.

Thanks guys!

I just went into the weather section. If it didn't say "indoors," it was one big block of red without words or pictures. Maybe it's something to do with our computer because when I go to weather.com there are small red blocks where there use to be pictures next to the days of the week.

????

I figured the non-"indoors" blocks had pictures/graphics. I'm just seeing blocks of red. Darn.

I' trying to figure out if I should play Hasselbeck at Jacksonville or Plummer @ Miami. It may come down to the weather forecast. I'd appreciate it if let me know what the weather forecast is for Jacksonville and Miami. Thanks.

Also, TS - who would you play between Hasselbeck and Plummer? We're already going with Mike Anderson as one of our RBs this week.

Thanks again.