[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle rocks.

The Irish Doggy

So in one of my leagues I waited waaaaaay too long to grab a TE and ended up with Troupe and Mangum :D . So I'm setting my lineup and seeing that Troupe is an injury risk and really didn't want to play that guy who's name sounds like a gun but doesn't spell it right. So, I say to myself, heck what does David think in his projections. Maybe there is a FA worth a risk... Who's this Baker fellow? Plays for the NYJ... 20 and a TD, eh? What the heck, can't be any worse than Mangum. Its a comedy lineup for sure. 21.4 points later...

:D Woo hoo! :D On my way to an easy street win, and look like a genius.

And I said "what the hell", I'll play him in the MVP challenge too.

:D:D Double woo hoo! :D:D

Huddle rocks.

So in one of my leagues I waited waaaaaay too long to grab a TE and ended up with Troupe and Mangum  :D .  So I'm setting my lineup and seeing that Troupe is an injury risk and really didn't want to play that guy who's name sounds like a gun but doesn't spell it right.  So, I say to myself, heck what does David think in his projections. Maybe there is a FA worth a risk...  Who's this Baker fellow?  Plays for the NYJ...  20 and a TD, eh?  What the heck, can't be any worse than Mangum. Its a comedy lineup for sure.  21.4 points later...

:D Woo hoo! :D  On my way to an easy street win, and look like a genius.

And I said "what the hell", I'll play him in the MVP challenge too.

:D:D Double woo hoo! :D:D

Huddle rocks.

983965[/snapback]

I agree...Fer sure!!

(I had Baker in MVP too! I'd probably be in 1st place right now if it weren't for that bum Colbert)