[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lawrence Tynes?

piratesownninjas

So I read that Kansas City tried out four kickers on Tuesday... I was wondering what you guys have heard as far as if they plan on signing anyone, or letting Tynes play again this week. I didnt see any of there game, but read that he was 2/3 and that the two he made were 40+ yards in length. From a fantasy standpoint I drafted two kickers this year (usually only draft 1k, 1d, 1te) but for whatever reason I went with two kickers... My other kicker... Jason Hanson...

So yeah, all you KC Homers, what are the chances of him playing this week, and playing through the rest of the season?

:D

he is a Kicker!!!! so it realy does not matter just pick the Kicker who will score the most points.....

992138[/snapback]

but if he's one of your kickers then it does matter. I would like to start a kicker that is actually playing and he would be a decent choice because he is on a very high scoring team.

FWIW, I came out of the draft with Tynes but after hearing the same "4 kickers brought in" news, I just dropped him for Edinger, who has always had a long distance leg but suffered somewhat in Soldier Field. In the Minny dome he should be pretty good, IMO. Anyway, Tynes seems iffy right now for the long run, but for this weekend is sounds like he'll be the guy.

:D

he is a Kicker!!!! so it realy does not matter just pick the Kicker who will score the most points.....

992138[/snapback]

Its a little bit different than that... I play in an auction dynasty, and I have no room under the cap at this point in the season. I can't just drop him and pick up a kicker... Right now im stuck with an incumbant or an injured kicker to start for me this week... :D