[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Team Position Ranks (defense)

Brentastic

It may sound minor, but logically it makes much more sense to have it set up like last year, having the easiest defenses listed at the top. 90% of fantasy points come from offensive production, so IMO, the defensive should be listed worst-first with worst=1. I know it may seem like I'm nit-picking, but when you're looking for easy defenses to matchup against, it's much more user-friendly to see the list worst-first/top-bottom. I realize I can just look at the list from the bottom up, I just don't like it nor do I understand the reason for the change this year.

Actually, last year's never made sense to me and it was very confusing to many of our members. Now they do make sense IMO. If I want to know the worst defense for my fantasy team to go against at a position I find the one ranked 32nd, last. Worst = last, best = first. Seems logical to me.

IMO it makes more sense to list the favorable matchups first, not the other way around, because, like I said earlier, most FF points come from offensive production, not defensive production. It surprises me that most people were confused by last year's format. I would imagine most people, including myself, use the defense rankings to see which of their players have easy matchups or which FA I might pickup because of an easy matchup. How does that not make sense?

Sincerely,

Logic Guru