[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anything wrong with Cadillac's foot?

Cunning Runt

I posted this in the "did you start Cadillac" thread, but no one's made mention yet.

In any event, I was listening to the NFL channel on my Sirius radio last night and there was mention made of Cadillac hurting his foot yesterday. They quoted Caddy as saying he was in pain. I haven't seen or heard much more about it.

Anyone have any insite on this?

Heard he actually sprained it at some point but played through it. The Bucs got themselves a tough young runner there. Should be a stud for years to come, knock on wood.

1002242[/snapback]

That's what it was - now I remember. Said he sprained an arch in one of his feet.

Anyone else know if this is cause for any kind of concern at all?

KFFL:

-----

Buccaneers | Williams Expected to be OK

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:45:40 -0700

Tom Balog, of the Herald Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie RB Carnell Williams (foot) said he "should be fine to go" this Sunday, Sept. 25, against the Green Bay Packers, although "we're going to check things out."

-----

Buccaneers | C. Williams Off to a Fast Start

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:43:42 -0700

Tom Balog, of the Herald Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie RB Carnell Williams (foot) overcame a sprained arch in his left foot Sunday, Sept. 18, to become the first player in six years to rush for more than 100 yards in his first two NFL games.

-----