[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Statistics -- Team Allowed

rhino

In 2004, thehuddle included a table of statistics -- Team Allowed Averages in their weekly updates. I haven't seen it yet for 2005, and I'm hoping it'll be continued. I used this table, along with my different scoring rules, to determine "Ease of Weekly Opponent".

Here's the link to the 2004 page: http://www.thehuddle.com/stats/2004/std-ra-def.php. It's the table on the bottom.

Please continue this for 2005.

:D  Just go to the home page and click on the Team Position Ranks link.

1006411[/snapback]

WW, thanks for the reply. But, that's not exactly what I'm looking for. That page only has the RANKINGS, and assumes certain scoring rules. Here's the 2005 link : http://www.thehuddle.com/stats/2005/std-TPR.php.

The table I was referring to, and I think is more helpful, is the grid that shows actual statistics given up to each position. Here's the 2004 link : http://www.thehuddle.com/stats/2004/std-ra-def.php. SKIP the first table, and look at the 2nd table (Team Allowed Averages). It's this 2nd table that I'm inquiring about. Do you see the difference between this 2nd table (statistics) and those provided (rankings) in the 2005 link?

Or, am I completely missing something here?

Edited by rhino

Sorry, missed the "table at the bottom" part of your post. Hit the Game Stat Matcher link on the home page and you'll find that data. It's in a game matchup format this year, but it's the same data.

Sorry, missed the "table at the bottom" part of your post.  Hit the Game Stat Matcher link on the home page and you'll find that data.  It's in a game matchup format this year, but it's the same data.

1007214[/snapback]

Of course it does! Why didn't I notice that before?! :D Yes, I can use that, and pull out the data I need. Excellent!

But, er, um, with the new format, this "Game Stat Matcher" does not include the DEFs that are on bye (and rightfully so with the new format). Darnit! The "Def Allowed" Statistics are also used to help evaluate future schedules, trades, WW/FA pickups, not just the current week stuffs.

So, where I love the new format of the "Game Stat Matcher", there's some functionality lost from last year's "Def Allowed" grid.

Do you think there's any chance of adding the Bye Teams' def lines, with a "bye" off line to couple with it? This will maintain the new, current format, AND provide all teams' up-to-date DEF ALLOWED stats. (How much would it cost me to get this added? :sweating-nervous: )