[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What you make this trade?

Spartans91

I would give up

Priest

Muhammad

and receive

Rudi

Mason

McCardell

Would you do this deal? I am very weak at WR since losing Javon. Do I want McCardell with Gates? Can I really give up Priest?

I am inclined to stay put, but would like some other opinions. Thanks.

I would give up

Priest

Muhammad

and receive

Rudi

Mason

McCardell

Would you do this deal? I am very weak at WR since losing Javon. Do I want McCardell with Gates? Can I really give up Priest?

1011684[/snapback]

ummm...

I would give up

Priest

Muhammad

and receive

Rudi

Mason

McCardell

Would you do this deal?  I am very weak at WR since losing Javon.  Do I want McCardell with Gates?  Can I really give up Priest?

I am inclined to stay put, but would like some other opinions.  Thanks.

1011563[/snapback]

That's a tough one let me start with RBs since RBs are the #1 in most leagues. To give up Priest who was your number one pick most likely and you felt he was a good start for your team and passed on Rudi.

Rudi has been ok with a HUGE upside but Perry makes me worry. What could happen if Rudi slips a bit or one little injury Perry will jump right in and never allow the door to open again. I know Holmes has Johnson and health issues himself, but if I drafted him I believed he was the best player I could get at the time. At this point of the season I would stick with him.

The WRs are not the best out there. Mason is on a piss poor offense and you have Gates so two WRs from SD may be one too many for me.I would stand pat for now.

Edited by MG40

Thanks MG40...you echoed my thoughts...

You are right, I need not make a move now. If I let Priest go I better get back a Stud WR...not mason and mccardell (and give up Muhsin!)

I would give up

Priest

Muhammad

and receive

Rudi

Mason

McCardell

Would you do this deal?  I am very weak at WR since losing Javon.  Do I want McCardell with Gates?  Can I really give up Priest?

I am inclined to stay put, but would like some other opinions.  Thanks.

1011563[/snapback]

This deal would not even cross my mind. I would stay put .