[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats, Pats

Menudo

How many other teams can win a huge game, on the road, after losing their most important defensive player/team leader and their left tackle?I wish people could get past the "Pats hate" and recognize how truly unbelievable this team actually is.  Tom Brady did not throw an incomplete pass in the 4th quarter.  The guy is simply a winner.  No if, ands, or buts about it. 

Or maybe the Steelers are just really overated.  But I don't think so.

1021838[/snapback]

I, for one, have never had any hate towards the Patriots. They are phenomenal. They are well coached. They are led by the best QB in the NFL. They play solid football, and for the most part are a pretty classy bunch. I don't have any hate, I just get annoyed with the fact that they are good and have ended two Steeler dream seasons by beating the Steelers at home in the AFC Championship games. I still have a feeling that this won't be the last time these two teams play this year.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many other teams can win a huge game, on the road, after losing their most important defensive player/team leader and their left tackle?I wish people could get past the "Pats hate" and recognize how truly unbelievable this team actually is.  Tom Brady did not throw an incomplete pass in the 4th quarter.  The guy is simply a winner.  No if, ands, or buts about it. 

1021838[/snapback]

I don't understand why it's so important for some fans to feel their team is respected. Why do you care what others think?

What are you smiling senile old man ?  :D  The Steelers lost on a last second field goal to the defending champs, while the Jets were beaten at home by the Jaguars.  I'm extremely confident in our bet.

1021708[/snapback]

Nice avatar, wormie! :D

I don't understand why it's so important for some fans to feel their team is respected. Why do you care what others think?

I'm not asking for respect. I'm simply asking that people recognize the run that this team has had and what they've overcome while achieving its success.

Come on Menudo, your poems are usually so entertaining ::D , you can do better than this!

I'm not asking for respect.  I'm simply asking that people recognize the run that this team has had and what they've overcome while achieving its success.

1022387[/snapback]

Semantics.

Besides, aren't you getting some of that in this thread? I mean, what do you expect fans of opposing teams to say?