[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DROP T. Williamson & ADD R. Ferguson?

NavinRJohnson

Really tough call.

Fergy is #2 while Williamson might be #3/4 when Burelson is back. Both are in pass friendly O's that spread the ball around so you may have dissappointing weeks.

I had Williamson, dropped him for Burelson (someone dropped him), figure I'd take a chance with a bench player for a guy who could come back as my no. 2 later in the year.

I'd go with Fergy this week, Driver is banged up and it could be a shoot out. Long term, who know's. Depends on Burelson and the rest of the Minn WR giving way to the young talent. I'd lean towards Fergy....GB will be behind alot.

Good Luck!

My take is for this week I rather have Ferguson because he starts and has an easier matchup. But there is no doubt to me I rather have Williamson over the full season. He is only going to get better and Ferguson has been a disappointment year after year. So if you REALLY need to start Ferguson this week do it, but if you feel you can get by with Williamson this week I would keep him. Keep in mind Minny and C-Pep love the long ball and who is their long ball guy now? Williamson no doubt. 2 strong games in a row. Plus they are a little sketchy on Burleson. He should be back after their bye but with knees who knows. I just picked Williamson up yesterday after someone dropped him last week and I was very happy. I like having Braylon and Williamson as my # 4 and 5 WR's.

Edited by giantsfan

With this group of underachieving a-holes would you make the move? I think I almost have to make the move to get a solid #2WR (Fergy) for a speculative #3WR (Williamson).

A. Johnson (@CIN), I. Bruce (OUT), B. Stokely (@TEN), D. Stallworth (BUF), J. Galloway (DET) , T. Williamson (@ATL).

If I don't make the move I plan on starting AJ and Williamson (or maybe Galloway)this weekend. If I do make the move it's AJ and Fergy.

With this group of underachieving a-holes would you make the move?  I think I almost have to make the move to get a solid #2WR (Fergy) for a speculative #3WR (Williamson).

A. Johnson (@CIN), I. Bruce (OUT), B. Stokely (@TEN), D. Stallworth (BUF), J. Galloway (DET) , T. Williamson (@ATL).

If I don't make the move I plan on starting AJ and Williamson (or maybe Galloway)this weekend.  If I do make the move it's AJ and Fergy.

1030249[/snapback]

That is a tough situation. Personally I think AJ will turn things around. Will he be a stud? That I don't know, but I think he'll be good. I have actually offered Williamson, Bell, and Anderson for AJ in my league. Plus I would start Galloway if I were you. He had 2 TD's last week and Griese seems to like him a lot. I am a little biased in that I've never been a Ferguson fan so I would keep Williamson for his upside and start Galloway with AJ this weekend, but if you made the move it wouldn't be awful or anything. I'll tell you this when does Stokley get down graded?