[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone Else Have This SF D Scoring Error?

Primetime9287

QB Tim Rattay was sacked, Fumbled, Recovered by D-Lineman Calvin Pace, he fumbled and Recovered again by SF Offense.

I'm Commissioner of my league on myfantasyleague.com and I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the scores. SF should have had 3 sacks, 2 FRs, and 2 TDs. Anyone's league actually count that as a defensive FR?

This kind of thing happened 2 years ago in the COlts/Bucs game where the Colts DB intercepted Brad Johnson, lost the fumble, and Kennan McCardell ran it in for a TD. My league didn't count the TD for the Bucs defense then so I need to try and adjust it so it doesn't count it something like this now.

QB Tim Rattay was sacked, Fumbled, Recovered by D-Lineman Calvin Pace, he fumbled and Recovered again by SF Offense. 

I'm Commissioner of my league on myfantasyleague.com and I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the scores.  SF should have had 3 sacks, 2 FRs, and 2 TDs.  Anyone's league actually count that as a defensive FR? 

This kind of thing happened 2 years ago in the COlts/Bucs game where the Colts DB intercepted Brad Johnson, lost the fumble, and Kennan McCardell ran it in for a TD.  My league didn't count the TD for the Bucs defense then so I need to try and adjust it so it doesn't count it something like this now.

1040194[/snapback]

Our league took on that rule after McCardell's FR so last night that did NOT count.

All my leagues have counted it as a SF Def recovery.  I think it should count also because once they changed possesion the offense became the defense.  BTW I went against SF Def in two leagues so not biased.

1040205[/snapback]

We don't allow it because let's say the SF fullback came up with the recovery and chugalugged it into the endzone for a score. You're going to tell me that fullback suddenly plays on defense after starting lined up in an offensive backfield? We have a 'snap of the ball rule' that says whatever side you are on at the snap of the ball, that's the side you are on for the duraction of the plays, regardless of number of change of possession.

It's not really right or wrong either way, just league preferences...

We don't allow it because let's say the SF fullback came up with the recovery and chugalugged it into the endzone for a score. You're going to tell me that fullback suddenly plays on defense after starting lined up in an offensive backfield? We have a 'snap of the ball rule' that says whatever side you are on at the snap of the ball, that's the side you are on for the duraction of the plays, regardless of number of change of possession.

It's not really right or wrong either way, just league preferences...

1040232[/snapback]

Agreed and thats how our league is also. BTW I figured out how to change it so it wasn't a factor.