[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else worried about Cadillac?

msaint

Not a specific trade question, wondering what other Caddy owners are thinking right now. Chances are, like me, no matter where you originally drafted him, you're now considering him your #1 RB (to Deuce, my #2), but his latest foot/hammy issues worry me. I picked up Pittman last week, just in nick of time, so I'd be ok if he went out and rested for a bit, but what would really irk me is if this turned into a "Caddy starts, can't finish games, Pittman gets lots of carries/catches, neither guy puts up great numbers" kind of thing.

I still think he puts up very solid full-season numbers, but are you other Caddy owners looking to sell high?

Again, no specific offers on the table -- I swear on my Huddle membership! -- but what RBs would you deal him for straight up at this point if someone made an offer? Might he fetch an Alexander or Edge type? Or, if the package was right, would you be OK dealing him for a Julius, Willis, Westbrook, Jordan, or Portis?

Again, no specific offers on the table -- I swear on my Huddle membership! -- but what RBs would you deal him for straight up at this point if someone made an offer? Might he fetch an Alexander or Edge type? Or, if the package was right, would you be OK dealing him for a Julius, Willis, Westbrook, Jordan, or Portis?

1042178[/snapback]

No way at this point does anyone trade Edge/Alexander straight up for Williams. Heck, even healthy, I think no one touches that deal with Alexander. With current health issues, I don't think anyone would really consider Julius, Westbrook or Portis. A 100% clean bill of health may be a different story with those guys, but too many question marks are surrounding him. His value has certainly taken a hit over the last week.