[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hockey Quotes

Hugh 0ne

Don Cherry could fill this list himself;

I was reading a book about an off-ice official (forget the name of it) who was working the Box during the inagurual game at The Pond - Ducks vs Wings; naturally, Probert ends up in there at one point. About 45 seconds later, another Wing (Ray Sheppard, I think) gets whistled and he's in there as well. The official is watching the ice when he hears the two guys whispering back and forth; he looks over, and Probert is stealing the commemorative pucks by hiding them in his gloves, and trying to talk Sheppard into stuffing some into HIS gloves as well. Sheppard is telling Proby to shove it. So the official good-naturedly offers, "Hey Bob, why don't you stuff them down your pants?"; Probert stopped talking and shot this guy a stare that basically had him one twitch shy of a load in his pants. Sheppard has this incredulous look on his face as if he can't believe what the guy just said, and after a few seconds busts out laughing and slaps Probert on the back. Probert gives a chuckle as well, and by then his time is up and he's out.

This was shortly after Probert got nailed for smuggling coke across the US/Canada border, and the official found it later he had tried to do it by STUFFING THE DRUGS DOWN HIS PANTS.

Don Cherry could fill this list himself;

I was reading a book about an off-ice official (forget the name of it) who was working the Box during the inagurual game at The Pond - Ducks vs Wings; naturally, Probert ends up in there at one point. About 45 seconds later, another Wing (Ray Sheppard, I think) gets whistled and he's in there as well. The official is watching the ice when he hears the two guys whispering back and forth; he looks over, and Probert is stealing the commemorative pucks by hiding them in his gloves, and trying to talk Sheppard into stuffing some into HIS gloves as well. Sheppard is telling Proby to shove it. So the official good-naturedly offers, "Hey Bob, why don't you stuff them down your pants?"; Probert stopped talking and shot this guy a stare that basically had him one twitch shy of a load in his pants. Sheppard has this incredulous look on his face as if he can't believe what the guy just said, and after a few seconds busts out laughing and slaps Probert on the back. Probert gives a chuckle as well, and by then his time is up and he's out.

This was shortly after Probert got nailed for smuggling coke across the US/Canada border, and the official found it later he had tried to do it by STUFFING THE DRUGS DOWN HIS PANTS.

1058518[/snapback]

:D

my favorite memory of probie is him getting his ass kicked into oblivion by chris simon in the 96 playoffs :D