[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S.Moss owners

Hondop

Hey other Santana Moss owners,

two out of the three weeks I haven't started him, he's gone for two touchdowns.

who out there wants me to keep him on the bench?

p.s. down 11 points tonight with Bulger and S.Jax against Harrison and D.Clark.

Hey other Santana Moss owners,

two out of the three weeks I haven't started him, he's gone for two touchdowns. 

who out there wants me to keep him on the bench?

p.s.  down 11 points tonight with Bulger and S.Jax against Harrison and D.Clark.

1076174[/snapback]

Why would you bench him vs. KC??? Brunell - Moss is a great connection, one of the better in the league. Keep Moss in every week. He won me the week they played on Monday night, with similar stats as yesterday. He's a big play machine.

i do i do!!  I am actually thinking of trading him....there is no way this will continue throughout the entire season.  His value will never be higher.

1076368[/snapback]

His value won't be higher huh? Check the ease of schedule and then tell me who has an easier schedule weeks 6-13 for passing... The answer, no one. Skins are at the top of the list. Brunell + Moss = great TD connection.

Moss will be the Curtis Martin of last year ... obviously not at RB but the "old" guy who everyone thought didn't have a chance to be at the top of the year. Come mid year last year everyone was saying get rid of Martin he can't keep this up. Whatever! Moss is putting up stud numbers this year and will continue to.

Moss will be the Curtis Martin of last year ... obviously not at RB but the "old" guy who everyone thought didn't have a chance to be at the top of the year.  Come mid year last year everyone was saying get rid of Martin he can't keep this up.  Whatever!  Moss is putting up stud numbers this year and will continue to.

1076429[/snapback]

Ummmmm, old guy? How can you compare him to CUMA. Moss isn't old, Moss was born in 1979?