[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desperate for WR help

Skrappy1

I just lost Randy Moss and Drew Bennett to injuries, and they were my starting 2 WRs. I was only carrying 3 WRs and now am left with Travis Taylor as my #1 WR in that league. :D

Anyway, I usually start 3 RBs (2 plus a flex) and I have my handcuffs for them and also have Michael Pittman on my bench. I think I can probably trade him to the Cadillac owner for Kevin Curtis - If so, should I pull the trigger? There isn't really anything good for WRs on the waiver wire, guys like Brandon Jones, Doug Gabriel and Chris Henry are probably the best of the bunch at this point. Thanks.

Anyone have any thoughts on this deal?

I did offer Pittman and Lamar Gordon to the Caddy owner (he's also still holding Ryan Moats so I thought Gordon replaces him on his roster) for Kevin Curtis and I also offered the same package to the Brian Westbrook owner (who is very thin at RB) for Chris Chambers. I doubt the Chambers owner will do that deal, but I think the Curtis one makes plenty of sense for us both.

Plus, I just found this update on Cadillac on TSN:

Carnell Williams - RB, Tampa Bay

There's no telling when Williams will be back. He is doing his best to fight through the pain and discomfort associated with his left foot sprain, but he and the team are convinced the problem will linger throughout the season. The injury hasn't really affected Williams as a ground gainer. He has continued to produce big yards when he's played, but he's favoring the injury in such a way that it could cause problems elsewhere. The minor hamstring strain Williams dealt with recently was the result of an adjusted running style in which he's runs more on his heels than on the balls of his feet. (Roy Cummings for TSN)

Fantasy Source spin: Those hoping for the Caddy to be 100 percent in Week 8 look like they're going to be disappointed. That will hurt his value. Michael Pittman looks like a more valuable player all the time. But don't be foolish and drop Williams. He's still too good of a player to drop.

Next 3: MIA (14th in run defense; 101.6 ypg), BYE, @SF. Bye week: 7

Edited by Skrappy1