[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Opinions

Dickerson

I have the following RB's - start 2 - No more Bye Weeks

DDavis, CBrown, MMoore, TJDuckett

I am offering BROWN, MOORE, DUCKETT

for

LJordan and JFargas

In league scoring this is what the guys are averaging.

JORDAN: 19.8 per game

BROWN: 9 per game

MOORE: 15 as a starter

DUCKETT: 9 per game

It is a clear improvement from MOORE to JORDAN - but is it safe?

The guy said he would accept it if I offer..., so just wanted a few opinions.

Edited by Dickerson

Personally, I don't like being that thin at RB. Anyway to pick up A. Smith - NO?

While I agree that Jordan is better than the others you have, I'd be scared of the injury bug that is going around.

I'd do it if you can pick up a servicable back up or new starter like Smith or maybe Patrick Pass for some depth.

It is a gamble, but you need to gamble to win championships. It's your call on whether or not you're willing to roll the dice. If you're winning games pretty easily I might stand pat, but from the looks of your RBs, you're probably a middle of the pack team. In situations like that, you need to go for broke if you want to emerge as a contender.

I can't believe it! I actually turned down this trade. I always go for talent over depth. but, after looking at the Schedules for CBROWN and MMOORE, I could not be so sure that LJORDAN would outscore both of my guys.

So, I decided to stand pat... I am in first place, so i should just be happy with what has gotten me here.

...and with Griese going down, I may need to trade one of these guys for a WR if Galloway falls dramatically.