[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TJ HOUSH

The Bengals are extremely healthy heading into the biggest game of the year so far, the Steelers on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium.

In his news conference this afternoon, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis listed only four players on his unofficial injury report.

They are wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh (hand) and tight end Tony Stewart (back) as questionable and safety Madieu Williams (shoulder) and running back Rudi Johnson (knee) as probable.

From the Cinn Enquirer.

I'm live in cincy and i just have to say WHO DEY BABY, but anyways hush will start this week for sure, will take it lightly in practice but on a local sports show last night he was quoted to be "ready to take on the steelers" go cincy

I'm live in cincy and i just have to say WHO DEY BABY, but anyways hush will start this week for sure, will take it lightly in practice but on a local sports show last night he was quoted to be "ready to take on the steelers"  go cincy

1079540[/snapback]

THATS what i need to hear...!!!!! dont want to waste a d/a, a la Tyson Thompson, if I cant help it....! BIG game, at home, against Steelers..hopefully HOUSH is ready to rip it up!