[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade

Sam Snead

he sweetened the pot. Originally he offered Favre, DD, and Ward for TO,KJ, and McNair, I rejected it after hearing what some huddlers had to say. Now he has come back with Favre, DD, and Plaxico for the same players from me.

This is in my performance league below. I tried to get Mcgahee, but I don't think he is budging on him. What do you think?? Do I make the deal now??? :D:D:D

Favre > McNair/Green

DD >>>> KJ

TO >>> Ward

...as bad as it hurts to let go of TO, and as thin as this leaves your WRs, I think you at least have to consider the deal, since it gets you an upgrade at 2 positions, albeit with a downgrade at another. You better be sure however, that there is no chance of dealing with a different team in order to get a better return for TO, since if you go ahead with this trade, you'll have no more "studly bait" to offer anyone.

Edited by ts