[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger/Fitzgerald for Delhomme/Holt

ROCKNE

I have been offered Bulger & Fitz for Delhomme & Holt. From what I can gather, Bulger will miss the next two games and then has a bye, after that he should be back. I would have Hass and Bledsoe to back me up until then. I am tempted to do this because Bulger is one of the hottest QB's this year. There is a little drop off at WR but I don't think it's much. Any opinions? Also Fitz's byei s out of the way.

here's my team...

Ten team league

QB – Matt Hasselbeck

QB - Jake Delhomme

QB –Drew Bledsoe

RB – LT

RB – Warrick Dunn

RB – Carnell Williams

RB – Willie Parker

RB – Michael Pittman

WR – Torry Holt

WR – Chad Johnson

WR – Joe Horn

WR – Kevin Curtis

WR – Reggie Wayne

TE – Algae Crumpler

Chris Cooley

K – Jay Feely

This is a tough decision because you could make a good case either way. My first reaction is to say NO on this trade because Bulger is useless for three weeks. However, with Bulger out for three weeks, Holt's production will most likely decrease as well. Fitz might be a better play for the next three weeks anyway.

Since I am so torn on this trade, this is my advice: 1) If you need wins now then make the trade. You won't have to worry about Holt's bye in a couple weeks or his declining production while Bulger is out. 2) If you have a good record and are more concerned about playoffs in a few weeks then hang on to Holt. Hasslebeck has been good and you would have a great lineup with Holt and CJ going into the playoffs.

What is your record? That would be the determining factor if you have the luxury to wait out Bulger's injury and battle thru whats likely less production out of Holt.

Bledsoe is just as hot as Bulger though - so do you really need him?

I would do it. You could play Hassle until Bulger comes back, and your WR's are strong with CJ and Wayne, Fitz would give you a nice trio... plus Holt's production will dip while Bulger is gone and he has had a bit of a nagging injury this year. Bring them into the fold.

My record is 5-1 with two teams right behind me at 4-2. I guess it all comes down to Holt / Fitz. Both have great playoff schedules as does Bulger. Is Holt that much better than Fitz? Is it worth getting Bulger for the playoff run?

1081849[/snapback]

I don't think it's worth giving up Holt. Hasselbeck has done well so you're not really hurting at QB.

I wouldn't pull the trigger on that considering your roster - you have a yolked squad - expecially when Cadillac returns in week 8. An injured QB is not a good person to gamble - let someone else make a trade with this guy - McCowen has been know to lose it also, so Fitz isn't that solid of a grab either.

So walk away from this trade.

Well ..there's always one goon who goes the opposite of everyone else ... I'd keep what you've got .. If Bulger makes it back in 3 weeks wil lhe be more likely to be injured again? Is it worth giving up sure points for a chance at having bulger?? Hassl wil hold you up won't he? I'd hate to be stuck with wounded duck knowing you gave up Fitz.

Please see my post too ... I need some help I would appreciate a response to mine "straight up trade"