[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade involving P. Manning

alphaMIKE429

I am in a perf. scoring system....

qb - 1pt/10yrds., +5pts @ 300passing yds, TDs are distanced based

rb/wr - 1pt/10yrds, +5pts @ 100yds rush/rec

Take a look at my team below...

I am about done with Manning. He is basically an average scoring QB to this point unless their Def suffers some injures [cross my fingers]. I am 4-2 so not urgent.

I was thinking of offering another team P.Manning and ??

for

T.Brady and Cad.Williams

Questions....first am I jumping the gun? We still have 1/2 our season before playoffs.

And do I give up...

a - Dunn

b - S. Jackson

c - WR ?? and which one...

thanks in advance !!!

Have you tried Manning for Brady without the RBs? I don't know that I would want Caddy over Dunn or Jackson. Caddy is hurting and no telling when he's going to return while Dunn and Jackson are solid producers.

If you have to drop one of them, then go with Jackson. ATL is the best runningteam in the league right now. Maybe they would bite on one of your other backs instead. But I like Brady for Manning.

Brady is ion the same spot Manning was last year when he went off. Bad or hurt DEF and forced to throw to stay in the games. Manning just doesn't have that problem this year and isn't forced to throw when they can control the clock and win on the ground.