[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Parker or J. Lewis?

NEPats

OK, so I need 3 backs to start this week (2RB and 1Flex). I've already decided that A. Smith and T. Bell will be starting for my team. Am I crazy to think that Parker will out-perform Jamal this week? For some reason even though Willie has performed poorly his last few games, I think he may be able to carve up the Cincy. Lewis faces a tough run D in Chicago and I doubt he will get close to the goal line for a TD chance. So since Bettis has the goal-line in Pitt, it's all about combined yardage.

Thoughts?

Something about Parker feels good this week, but for no good reason. In fact, there were reports that Bettis will get more carries than him again, like two weeks ago.

If you're willing to gamble on Parker getting loose for a big run, I'd do it, but he's never gonna be like he was in teh first 2 weeks.

I think Lewis has a decent shot at something like 80 and a TD.