[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR

Bree22

normally I would start Ward but not knowing if he going to play or not is killing me.

With the Mia/KC game being move to Friday night it is forcing me to make a decision earlier then Sunday. I would prefer to start Chambers if Ward is not playing sunday. :D

The question is do I take the chance and sit Chambers and hope that Ward plays Sunday and if he doesn't then I would have to start Gabriel vs the Bills. Or do I start Chambers and let Ward ride the pine this week. :D

My other WRs are Chad Johnson and Bouldin. :D

Is rothlisburger back yet? If so, then I would go with Ward.

Ward said yesterday that he feels "10 times" better than he did last week. "I could have played last week, but it would have been an ongoing, nagging injury all year," Ward said. "I think I'm better for this team, if I'm close to 100 percent after taking some time off, rather than being 65 to 70 percent the rest of the year because I rushed back."

Return the favor and see mine --> http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=120140

From the main page:

Hines Ward - WR, Pittsburgh Steelers 10/20/05

ESPN's John Clayton reports Pittsburgh Steelers WR Hines Ward (hamstring), who practiced Thursday, Oct. 20, will be able to return to the field during Week 7.