[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

looking for a no. 1 wr in trade.

bent1969

i'm loaded at rb and moss is hurt.

here's 2 trade offers:

i would trade r.johnson,r.wayne,and chicago def.

for

l.frizgerald,r.brown,and m.brunell

i have l.jordan,w.mcgahee,d.davis,and a.smith as my rb's so giving 1 won't kill me.

am i getting enough back in return for johnson and wayne?

1 more trade question would you trade johnson or d.davis for r.smith?

thanks for the advice. i'll take a look at your post.

The trade looks weak for you. Take the Brunell/Defense out of it and just look at the keys. You downgrade at RB to get not really better at WR. Just because you have great depth does not mean you have to give it away. You can get a better WR for your backs. As for Smith, I traded Chris Brown to get him, your trade gives up too much, I think.

You definitely have some room to deal from you depth at RB and to be honest I like this deal. You're acquiring a top-notch WR who will continue to get plenty of looks because his team's always behind. Furthermore you manage to garner an upside back in Ronnie Brown and a steady (knock on wood) producer in Brunell. Wayne won't match his numbers from last year and R. Johnson is essentially a two down back w/ the emergence of Perry. do it.

I don't think you're improving your team that much. Wayne for Fitzgerald is an upgrade and Johnson for Brown is a down grade and you're not really hurting at QB. I wouldn't think the other owner would go for the deal

I don't like giving up R. Johnson or D. Davis for a WR unless you're packaging for a top 5 receiver.

R. Moss will be back and I've seen teams a lot worse off a WR than you are.