[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting Lineup Question (RB/WR)

Hi All,

Tough decisions this week. Here's the info:

standard performance league

1 point = 10 yards rushing/receiving

6 points = rushing/receiving TDs

3 point bonus = 100+ rushing/receiving yards

Must start 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 Flex position.

Current lineup:

RB:

Edjerrin James vs Texans

Rudi Johnson vs Steelers

WR:

Ferguson vs Vikings

Glenn vs Seahawks

Holt vs Saints

My Bench:

RB:

T. Jones vs Ravens

WR:

Moulds vs. Raiders

What would you do if you were me? My thinking goes is to start as many RBs as allowed, so I would put in Jones. However, my WRs seem to have good matchups.

Johnson and Jones face tough matchups, but Jones is producing every week, but you get at least 8 points out of Johnson.

I am thinking of replacing Jones for Johnson and Moulds for Ferguson. Or would you go with three RBs in James, Johnson, and Jones and then start Holt and ?

Thanks for any suggestions.

I'll answer your post of course!

Regards,

thinkaboutit27

I don't think I'd change but even if you did, the guys on you bench may not be any more productive than the guys your thinking of replacing them with. I also follow the theory that you should put the most RB's in your lineup as possible, but T Jones running against the Raven D is no recipe for success. Moulds is interesting but who do you take out?--You never take Holt out, Ferguson has been pretty productive the last few weeks and T Glenn looks good also, alothough it will be interesting to see how the Cowboy offense performs without their best O-lineman. Also, Buffalo has LOTS of problems scoring on the road and while the matchup aginst the Oakland D is their easiest test so far, I'd keep Moulds on the bench for another week. Stick with your first thoughts. Good luck

Please see my post