[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNair Out, Volek to start

(KFFL) Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans QB Billy Volek will start the Week 7 game against the Arizona Cardinals. QB Steve McNair (back) attended practice Friday, Oct. 21, but did not throw in any drills. He tossed a football on the side to teammates and trainers.

That leaves my QB situation at this:

C-Pep vs. GB

Dilfer vs. Lions

Who should I go with? I can pick up Volek if I have to, but that's a little worrisome. C-Pep could go either way here, but I've started leaning toward another typical 3 interception game rather than a big TD fest. Dilfer isn't a very viable start, but I expect about 180, 1 TD, maybe an INT. Solid, reliable numbers, but last week was a horror story. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ok, so I just tried to pick Volek up off waivers, but because the Dolphins game was moved to Friday, first-come-first-served waivers ended at 7pm. I fully accept that our FCFS waivers end on Thursday or Saturday when there are scheduled games being played then, but this game was moved on such short notice that it shouldn't affect the waiver process. Roster moves involving Dolphins and Chiefs players should be disallowed, but beyond that, we should be just as free to move players on Saturday as we always are.

Do you guys agree?

Yes, I agree. The sudden switching of the KC-MIA game caught many off-guard, including myself. I was out of town from Thurs AM 'til Friday night, and didn't even know the game was rescheduled! :D

As a result, we are letting our managers make their Add/Drops tonight at our regularly-scheduled time, with the only exceptions being KC/MIA players.

After all, this is supposed to be fun! :D

Yes, I agree.  The sudden switching of the KC-MIA game caught many off-guard, including myself.  I was out of town from Thurs AM 'til Friday night, and didn't even know the game was rescheduled!  :D

As a result, we are letting our managers make their Add/Drops tonight at our regularly-scheduled time, with the only exceptions being KC/MIA players.

After all, this is supposed to be fun! :D

1089869[/snapback]

:D

ARZ gives up the 7th least points to QBs

DMD likes Culp this week

Certain players your team lives or dies with. Culp is one of them.

If you're trying to get back in the race, and need to take a chance, go for Culp.

In a good spot or OK to be a bit conservative? Volek.

Regardless. Get Volek on your bench. He may not be the answer this week but could be down the road.