[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS-Late night Gut Check

49erAddict-08

Here we go:

QB

Palmer vs. PIT

Bledsoe @ SEA

RB

M. Moore vs. GB

K. Jones @ CLE

WR

Housh vs. PIT

Gabriel vs. BUF

Hakim @ STL

At QB, I like Bledsoe's matchup better, but I have a hard time benching Palmer. At RB, I like K. Jones matchup but who knows how he will respond this week with his injury. At WR, I would normally start Housh but his injury is still a big ? mark, Gabriel could fill in nicely with Moss' absence but he faces a tougher matchup than Hakim.

Right now I am leaning towards Palmer, Moore and Gabriel. Do you think I have it right?

AT QB you can not go wrong so I wouldn't worry to much about it. Start who you feel like.

At RB they are also close to even but I would lean towards KJ. He doesn't get alot of yds but he does get TDs.

At WR I would lean towards Hakim (he has 1 good game under his belt and Horn is out.) where Gabriel hasn't started yet this yr and TJ is coming off an injury.