[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need to pickup a WR for tonight (plus Dunn)

Steeltown Dre

I need a WR for tonight's game. Who should I pickup:

Projected Stats for ATL WRs:

WR Dez White 0 20 0

WR Michael Jenkins 0 30 0

WR Brian Finneran 0 10 0

Projected Stats for NYJ WRs:

WR Laveranues Coles 0 70,1 0

WR Justin McCareins 0 60 0

WR Wayne Chrebet 0 20 0

Coles is the only one who is unavailable. I also found the following news on McCariens:

Oct 22 Jets wideout Justin McCareins was downgraded to questionable on the team's injury report Friday with his knee injury.

Views: This injury issue has come at a bad time for McCareins, who is fresh off his first 100-yard game and looking to develop some chemistry with Vinny Testaverde. Due to the uncertainly surrounding him and the fact he plays on Monday, fantasy owners shouldn't take a chance on McCareins this week unless they absolutely have to.

I do like Finneran as the best Falcons WR, my only concern is that I sort of need to gamble here. I need 30 points. Dunn may get 100, 1 or 2. In my league, that's 12 for the 2 TDs and 10 for the yardage (plus 0.5 per reception), so that's 22.

Is it too much to ask for another TD from a Falcons WR, or should I look to the opposing team to for that TD?

The falcons will put up X number of points. If I'm hoping that 70% of those points from Dunn and Finneran, that may be a lot, vs. getting 45% of the Falcons TDs from Dunn and 30% of the Jets scores from a WR. Do you see where I'm coming from?