[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

Fanantic

I say go for it. Edge is an improvement over DD. You're probably switching your QBs in and out each week anyway, so losing Eli isn't that big of a deal. I like Plexi more than Moss, but you have Fitz and Moss seems to be fitting in well with Brunnel.

I think the upgrade at RB with Edge is worth it.

Thanks,

I might be giving up a win this week, but for the upcoming weeks I'm hoping to do well.

This is my second year playing FF. I luckily finished in 2nd place last year and could really use some help from the rest of the Huddlers!

Edited by Fanantic

I think you're giving up a bit much in this deal. No doubt Edge is an upgrade over almost all RBs, but is it worth giving up upside in Plax and Williams?

I'd ask for a bit more... I'm not a true believer in S Moss and I kinda dig the Manning/Burress hookup (no I don't own either of them) :D

-----------

Ooops...Just noticed your team in your sig. Looks like you don't need the RB help. It's probably a good consolidation trade, but I'd still ask for more :D

Edited by wordup