[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Hell

My gut says stay away from Fisher this week. I think Brett will try to control the game via the air. He will either score all the TDs that way, or pull one of his 5 int games. Either way, limited production for Fisher this week.

I say go with Parker. It looks like he will get his chances.

I actually say go with Fisher...IF he's going to have a good game, should be this week....! They couldnt stop ANY of the Steelers backs..(Parker, Bettis, Haynes)...yes, GB's O line isn't that great..but, think Fisher may surprise people..I dont think Favre will be playing as much 'catch up' as people think this week..and will try and control the clock...

My gut says stay away from Fisher this week.  I think Brett will try to control the game via the air.  He will either score all the TDs that way, or pull one of his 5 int games.  Either way, limited production for Fisher this week.

I say go with Parker.  It looks like he will get his chances.

1098426[/snapback]

Fisher has been a decent receiving back for GB though when called upon to do so. CIN ain't exactly stout against the run either. I would go with Fisher and Parker. KJ hasn't exactly shown much this year ... sure he had 2 td's against BAL but one was a 1 yd run and the other a 14 yd run ... he only had 58 yds on 20-some carries that game (so it seems statwise anyway that he was in right place/right time kind of stuff).

Parker has a lot better line to run behind and is going against a BAL D that seems to be playing worse than anyone would have thought.

Fisher has a lot better rushing matchup plus they are not too afraid to use him in the passing game. In week 5 he caught 6 of 7 passes for 40 yards and had one pass tossed to him in the red zone.

I like KJ but for me DET would have to get it together before I would put him in .. especially against a top D like Da Bears.

Parker.

BAL D will be w/o Ray Lewis and Ed Reed this week. With two ball control teams, I think Parker will get his touches.

He's certainly above KJ in terms of matchup, and I'd like to see Fisher do something before starting him over a viable option.