[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

mentobe24

Here's something I'm not getting, the deal with McMahon. There are posts all over this site about McMahon this and McMahon that. What has this guy ever done? GB's pass D, which everyone wants to knock, is ranked 8th. Houston's pass D is ranked 22nd. Last week McMahon completed less than 50% of his passes and had 1 TD and 1 int. Of course he can do well, anyone can, but why this push about how good a start he is? That I just don't get yet.

Its simple really - this offense better suits McMahon vs when he was at Detroit. I think its six 1 dozen half the other with a decision between Martin and McMahon. I just feel with McMahon's scrambling ability he will have a better opportunity to put up more numbers. Plus I have Westbrook and LJ Smith on my team. So I almost have to start him.

Its simple really - this offense better suits McMahon vs when he was at Detroit.  I think its six 1 dozen half the other with a decision between Martin and McMahon.  I just feel with McMahon's scrambling ability he will have a better opportunity to put up more numbers.  Plus I have Westbrook and LJ Smith on my team.  So I almost have to start him.

1168985[/snapback]

First off at least you are honest about having him and starting him. I think they may make you a little biased. And as for Martin vs McMahon it is not crazy at all to start McMahon there. Both are unproven. But I am reading about how McMahon has these great matchups and he'll be real good and that's what I'm saying okay based on what exactly? But in this case both are unproven so starting McMahon isn't nuts. I'm talking in general with McMahon.