[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have too many RBs - WDIS?

Eggman

I guess this is a good situation to be in, but I don't know who to start. I need this win pretty bad sitting at 6-5 with a good chance to get in the playoffs with a win.

Portis

J.Jones

M. Anderson

Parker

C.Brown

M.Moore

I'm leaning towards Brown vs. 49ers and Anderson vs. Cowboys.

Parker would be a good start too...the Steelers will want to keep Peyton and crew off the field, so they'll be trying to run the ball. Parker might get 30 carries if all works out right.

Moore is going against Cleveland's 28th ranked rush defense and he shreded the Pack last week. Not a bad start either. I haven't started Moore all year.

Portis has put up good yardage numbers all year, but faces a tough SD run defense and doesn't find the end zone very often. I usually start him.

Jones is now sharing carries with Barber and doesn't seem to be getting any red zone chances.

Anderson is a tough start too, but has been tearing it up lately and getting me big points every week. Do I sit him against the Cowboys today and plug in Moore or Parker? Tough call. Any advice is appreciated.

I'm sitting Jones cause of Barbers goal line hoaring....

Go with Anderson today...he's solid and Bell is questionable with his chest injury which = more playing time for you

I love FWP on Monday night....duce is done and betis is still nursing his inj.......

conclusuin = Anderson and Parker

btw, i'm starting Parker as well....feel great about this game cause big ben is back and you are right about the steelers game plan. keep manning & co. off the field.......sweet!!!!