[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guy's, I need some help here!

theprofessor

I am in a PPR league and start 2 QB's. I currently have Manning, Palmer and Brady and need some wr help. I can afford to give up a QB. I have been offered the following ......

I get Torry Holt, Anquan Boldin :D and Johnathon Vilma and I give up Manning, Muhammad, Engram and Shawn Merriman. What would you do? Send me a link and I'll answer yours!

I am in a PPR league and start 2 QB's. I currently have Manning, Palmer and Brady and need some wr help. I can afford to give up a QB. I have been offered the following ......

I get Torry Holt, Anquan Boldin  :D  and Johnathon Vilma and I give up Manning, Muhammad, Engram and Shawn Merriman. What would you do?  Send me a link and I'll answer yours!

1173676[/snapback]

At first glance it looks like you are giving up too much. I'm not involved in an IDP league so what I'm looking at are the offensive guys. from an offensive standpoint you are giving up 3 for 2 and the best qb in the league. i wouldn't do it. i bet you could get a better deal than that. you have the best 3 qbs in the league - shop all of them around and see what comes back to you.

PS brady's value is higher this year because he's got no defense - great for tom brady owners :D

I definitely think you have to trade a QB to upgrade somewhere. I also am not involved in an IDP league, so I am also just looking offensively. Personally, I think you get two stud receivers (granted Holt is hurt by Martin, but not much) for a QB and couple of third tier receivers. I personally think this deal looks solid from an offensive standpoint, especially if your WRs are not so good.

Who are your other WRs? That would help us make a better decision.

I get Torry Holt, Anquan Boldin  :D  and Johnathon Vilma and I give up Manning, Muhammad, Engram and Shawn Merriman. What would you do?  Send me a link and I'll answer yours!

1173676[/snapback]

I don't know the rest of your roster or what your scoring is but here is what I think...

UPGRADE Holt/ Bolden are going to get you more than Engram/ Mushin.

UPGRADE Vilma blows Merriman away and will be on the field ALOT.

You can only start two QB's so it depends on if you are comfortable starting Palmer and Brady.

Which Manning are you talking about?

Vilma blows Merriman away in Tackles, Assists, has a funble recovery and INT. Merriman has an edge on sacks. In my league Vilma outscores Merriman 217.5 to 88.5...but I don't know how your scoring works.

It looks like Jamie Martin may be the guy throwing balls to Holt the next few weeks so we will know after this weekend how that is going to work (although it could be inflated facing the Texans)

If Boldin stays healthy he could light up the rest of the season. Engram will have Darrell Jackson back on the otherside soon to compete with. Muhammad is not going to get you more than a TD a game likely the way the Bears go. What are they going to do when Grossman is healthy in the next couple of weeks.