[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offer- Gallowy for .....

Zooty

RB preference- Johnson, Brown, Dunn  

4 members have voted

1. 1. RB preference- Johnson, Brown, Dunn

• Dunn
    • Rudi
    • Chris Brown

Zooty,

I do not know your playoff schedule, but below is the schedule for all 3 of these guys.

Dunn - @ Car, NO, @ Chi, @ TB, Car

Brown - @ Indy, Hou, Sea, Mia, Jac

Rudi - Pitt, Cle, @Det, Buf, @KC

Dunn has by far the nastiest schedule going forward with the exception of the NO game. He is also now losing the TDs to Duckett the Vulture and Vicks' emerging passing game .... for lack of a better term.

Chris Brown has a mixed schedule, but has been playing really well lately. He is continuing to get the goal line carries while Henry is still off snorting the sidelines. I like Chris Brown to continue to play well, but you always have to worry about the injury risk and if Tenn will want to get a look at Henry since the season is long over. Nevertheless, I like Brown better than Dunn.

Provided your playoffs do not start in Week 13, I think that Rudi has best schedule going forward. Rudi also has been getting more red zone carries the past several weeks. Rudi also will likely see the ball more down the stretch for the home game since the weather is getting nastier in Cincy.

In the end, I like both Chris Brown and Rudi for Galloway, but might lean toward Rudi.

Zooty - Only downside I forgot to mention about Rudi was Chris Perry.  As a result, I think that Brown or Rudi are about equal here, so I'd say go with your gut on one of these two guys.........

1174151[/snapback]

Thanks!

That's pretty much what I was thinking too. Playoffs are week 14 for us but we also run total points.