[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last Minute WR Question

RattlerB

We start 2 WR and I currently have Driver and Wayne in my lineup.  I also have Porter and Lloyd, but I just did a trade that landed me Plax and Braylon Edwards.

Do I start Plax on the road against Seattle this week or stand pat?

1174912[/snapback]

Plax is a nice addition but not this week.Seattle's usually tough at home and I like you're other options better today(Driver and Wayne)

see mine please

Thats a good question. If anything Seattle can be soft at times in the secondary. Infact Seattle has given up 11td through the air and only 3td on the ground this year. However Manning does not play so well on the road. And I do think the Seattle D will be blitzing Manning all dang day. So if he can beat the blitz then I do think Burress could have a great day. I think Burress could have 80-100 yds and 1td if Manning can beat the blitz. Shockey will have 1td and Tiki may have 1td around the goal line if Jacobs doesn't steel it. But the Giants are softer than Seattle in the secondary and if Hassel is on his horse today he should have some great #'s. And through the season the Giants have given up some yardage and TD's to better run O's like Denver & SD.

With all that said Plex will have an average game I think. But I would stick with Driver and Wayne. I believe Farve will have a field day with Philly and Driver is his main guy. And with Payton playing as well as he has I would have to start Wayne as well. So with all this rambling I would stick with what you have at starting positions. Good Luck.