[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And yet another injury

fantasyfanatic

What a season. This is not the first injury nor the last I will have to go through I am sure. However I was using Lefty as my #1 and I was looking forward to his soft schedule to lead the way for me. I am listing the FA QB's on my wire. Boy this could ge ugly.

G.Ferotte - very up and down

D.Carr - he plays for Houston...nough said?

C.Simms - Could be a solid pick up with allot of upside

K.Orton - I just dont think he can carry a fantasy squad

J.Garcia - ???? never know who is playing in the motor city.

M.McMahon - Another pick with up side.

Which QB would you pick up? Simms schedule seens to favor him.

Edited by fantasyfanatic

I hear ya, I was sitting pretty until Lefty went down...between KJ and Lefty not a very good week for Gdawg :D

Simms should be a decent pickup, but I would also consider Carr. He has an VERY light schedule (with the exception of Baltimore this week, who aint all that great either) remaining. Of course, he is a Texan so be wary...

Lefty going down was NO GOOD! He was just coming into his own, and I think was poised to finish the year STRONG!

With those QB's, its tough...I could probably come up with advantages for each (if I thought REAL hard), but could come up with alot of negatives.

If Garcia is named starter, I would definetly go with him...if not, I would take my chances with McMahon (gut instinct on my part....)

I hear ya, I was sitting pretty until Lefty went down...between KJ and Lefty not a very good week for Gdawg  :D

Simms should be a decent pickup, but I would also consider Carr. He has an VERY light schedule (with the exception of Baltimore this week, who aint all that great either) remaining. Of course, he is a Texan so be wary...

1177351[/snapback]

Carr's schedule is very light. I did not realize it until looking. It scares the hell out of me though. I could rotate him and Johnson. :D