[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heath Miller or Dallas Clark?

desertdawgs

That is tough...actually one that I thought about too...

I'm going with Clark because I need 26 points, and he is the one more likely to have a HUGE night (although I doubt I will get 26 points from either)...

Honestly though, if I only needed 5-10 points, I would lean toward Miller, since Big Ben seems to always find the guy inside the 10....

I guess what Im saying is that I feel like Heath is good for a sure 6-10, but not much more since they only throw to him in the endzone from short range.

Clark has the potential for more, but also has the potential for very little due to the other weapons around him...

Edited by NinersIn2006!

tough call,im going to go back and see hoe pitt has done vs t.ends

1178704[/snapback]

just looking back quickly the premier t/ends they faced have done well,gates,heap.other than that nothing really,i would put clark in heaps category hopefully pitt comes at manning hard and he's forced to dump the ball off..i'll guess and say 6rec/60yds/1td...gl

ps..i would go with clark

Edited by joeyd524@msn.com

I agree that you probably won't get 26 points from either. The more consistent of the two is Miller. Clark has only recently had good games vs. good matchups. This is a tough matchup so I see him going back to his old ways. Manning is going to be dumping the ball off a lot but he's got several options to choose from so there is no guarantee it will be Clark.