[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. officially done?

RattlerB

I know I'm way late on this, but is T.O. officially done now that the arbitrator upheld the suspension and the Eagles deactivated him after the game the other day?

If so, I'd like to get my roster spot back!

Just doublechecking with The Huddle faithful... and I apologize for bringing up this guy again.

Not a keeper league, so I'm good to go.

Thanks, Hugh... that's all I needed.

1181567[/snapback]

No problem, this is almost a week old, from Priority News:

Terrell Owens - WR, Philadelphia Eagles 11/23/05

Terrell Owens' season is over after an arbitrator ruled on Wednesday that the Eagles were justified in suspending the receiver for four games, according to an Associated Press report. Arbitrator Richard Bloch determined that the Eagles were within their right to pay Owens without letting him return to the team "due to the nature of his conduct and its destructive and continuing threat to the team." Philadelphia is free to de-activate Owens for the rest of the season. Owens had hoped to either be reinstated to the team or released, whereby he could have signed with another team for the remainder of the season.

Huddle Up: This turn of events effectively ended any chance Owens had of playing in the NFL again this season, and it also comes as a minor surprise following a handful of news reports that suggested that Owens' suspension would be reduced. Thus ends another chapter in what has been a disastrous fantasy season for big-name receivers.

I'm going to drop T.O. this week when I claim Corey Dillon off waivers.

It's like I said in another thread: It's just easier to drop T.O. for a first round pick like Dillon (even in spite of his injuries and inconsistency) than it is to drop T.O. to pick up a no name scrub with upside or a career underacheiver.

I was going to hold onto Owens until the bitter end, but I'm convinced at this point that his season is truly over.