[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best of this bunch is?

Whiskey Pimp

Here are the available WR's in my league

I need to get some WR help (not to start, but as depth or maybe a risk/reward type) in my auction league. I have a bunch of money to still spend, so don't worry about that part. Our blind bidding waiver window is Monday midnight until Wednesday midnight and first come, first served from Thursday am until kickoff. Please give me some guys from here that you would take the risk on. I would like to take a chance on one or two this week before they blow up Sunday and get expensive next week. Any of these guys fit that bill?

Thanks

thanks for your post to my question :D

I don't really like any of those guys but if you feel you must pick one up, I'd go with M Robinson first and Doug Gabriel next. Robinson is as inconsistent as they come but when he has good games they're real good, plus he seems to have a good rapport with B Johnson. I like Gabriel because I'm just not sure about the health of Moss and when Moss was out, Gab produced. I don't know if these guys will actually improve your team but if you're just looking for depth, it may not be a bad move.