[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick'em RB. It's not pretty

Buc Fan

Last week of regular season and I need a win to have a shot at playoffs. i can start 2 RB/2 WR or 1/3. I've been starting 2/2 most of the season.

RB/WR - 1 pt per 10 yrds, 6 pt TD

RB's

D. Davis @ Bal - Tough matchup but best option of the bunch

K. Jones vs Min - Holding out hope that new coach will test him with more carries against Avg D

Gado @ Chi - Been running good, but in Chicago

Duckett @ Car - Hit or Miss and against great D

Barber III @ NYG - Hit or Miss, Jones getting carries lately

Arrington @ SF - Heard he may start, but hasn't shown anything yet

WR's

Fitzgerald @ SF - No brainer

Horn vs TB - Can he disappoint me for this long?

Curtis vs WAS - One pass thrown to him last week, scary.

Lloyd vs ARI - Smith is back in, not looking good.

I currently have Davis, Jones, Fitz and Horn in my lineup. I really don't see other options that jump out to me so I'll live or die by my draft and stick with my top guys. Does anyone else see a diamond in this rough that I'm missing? Am I an idiot for putting my playoff hopes in the hands of Jones and Horn?

At this point anything you do is a big gamble. If it was me, tough D or no, I'd insert Duckett. He's had over a dozen goalline carries in each of the last 2 or 3 games. That's not bad.... The other RB would probably have to be D Davis, unless you want to roll the dice and try an all or nothing type gamble on Arrington against one of the worst rush D's in the NFL. Consider also that Shipp is hurt, people are going to start locking down on the passing game which means nearly all the carries will go to JJ this week and he should find room to roam with the help of his wideouts and the 49ers unimpressive D.

So I would go Duckett and either Davis or Arrington depending on your own gut.

** sidenote - K Jones could finally improve against a weak Vikings D but it is an unknown if the interim coach will give him the rock 20-25 times. Depends on if the interim changes up the offensive philosophy but I wouldn't count on any huge facelifts personally.

WRs, wow, you're thin. I think I would make Horn the 2nd WR based on Smith being the starter in SF now and Curtis only getting one pass last week with a new QB and Bruce having returned. Fitz & Horn is what I would suggest but you have to make the call...

Good luck.

Duckett - gets goal line carries and runs very hard. Shold be productive this week.

Davis - They shouldn't have to air it out as much as in the past and Davis could have a very nice week.

Jones - Minny is improving but still soft. He should be able to do some damage and fair better than he did on Turkey Day.

Fitz - like you said, he's a no brainer.