[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boldin for Fred Taylor/Keyshawn

The top ranked RB on our WW in this league (16 members) is A. Pinner. I agree Taylor is a big risk. But with their schedule after this week I am sorely tempted.

The other owners in this league are cutthroat sob's who laught at my misfortune and make fun of dumb decisions. I just thought I'd ask since there is so much collective wisdom out there. Thanks.

Edited by The Holy Roller

The top ranked RB on our WW in this league (16 members) is A. Pinner.  I agree Taylor is a big risk.  But with their schedule after this week I am sorely tempted.

The other owners in this league are cutthroat sob's who laught at my misfortune and make fun of dumb decisions.  I just thought I'd ask since there is so much collective wisdom out there.  Thanks.

1201859[/snapback]

you can get much more for boldin. if you do wish to trade him, shop around for a more consistent back.