[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Bennett

jaxfactor

TD only league. I have S. Alexander as my no-brainer #1. My #2 RB has been

hapless. I traded J. Jones for A. Gates but am now left with Droughns and

Alstott. Do I go with Droughns or Alstott(which one?) or do I pick up M. Bennett

and hope he gets the nod this week against the hapless Rams D? Thanks!

Droughns will likely outperform Bennett. M. Moore is supposedly going to be OK this week. Probably a RBBC in Minnesota this week with Moore getting the start, Bennett in periodically, and Fason stealing about 8 carries.

Droughns will start, get the bulk of the load, but I don't see a big week for Droughns due to Cleveland falling way behind, and abandoning the running game.

If Kevin Jones is a no go, you might look at adding Artose Pinner, he played very well last week for Detroit. I just watched the Short Cut of the game from last Sunday.

on KFAN, the local radio show this morning, they said Bennett fell on the ice while walking to his vehicle on Thursday, but I have yet to see any proof of this in writing nor have I heard if he was hurt in the fall....I really have no idea who is playing for the main ball carrier in Vikings land....seams like Bennet will play with a bit of pain, Moore will watch everyone play with a bit of pain

Saw on Fanball and Rotoworld that Moore strained a quad in practice today. With the uncertainty that ALWAYS exists in the Minnesota backfield, I'd avoid it and stick with Droughns, assuming that he is healthy and playing this week (that is still a bit uncertain as well). I wouldn't even consider Alstott unless both Moore and Droughns are ruled out and Bennett is already swiped up. I don't like starting all or nothing guys that have to score a TD to give you anything at all.