[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hippy and Mrs. Hippy...

rhippens

i have to be honest that i have never spent time down there.  i've driven through a couple of times, but never hung out there.  is it a cool place to spend a weekend?

1205301[/snapback]

I was living out of a motel room at the time working at a gold mine in Congress.

Enjoyed Prescott the most, very nice area.

Congrats, hippy. My sister's in-laws live in Prescott (pronounced press-cut, right)?  Looks like a beautiful place.

1205309[/snapback]

yeah, it's an on-going debate, but most of the locals say it should be pronounced pres-kit.

12 hours and 300 bucks later than my last post, mandy and i now have a new medicine cabinet, toilet paper roll, towel rack, outdoor motion light, leveled washer/dryer, and fresh leftover turkey in the fridge. i'm also through a good bit of scotch, so it's been a good day. this home owner, (or as my boss likes to say "home moaner") thing isn't so bad...yet. tomorrow brings another day of changes. 2 lights to put up and who knows what else. thanks for all the good wishes.

• 2 months later...

bump...... :D

alright, here's the deal. since then, we've bought a futon and moved a ton of stuff around. the bed is now downstairs because it was too chilly and therefore probably way too hot this summer. my ps2 (madden) got moved upstairs to the smaller tv :D (madden on the living room tv was awesome). but it does relieve me of hearing the guilt trip from my wife. the upstairs is now a chill room to just hang out in. we may build a shuffleboard table this summer to go up there. just a fun project really. you'll notice the cabinets in the kitchen are now blue instead of orange. not the blue we had in mind, but we like it better than the orange. hardwood floors are probably next. we might go laminate because of the dog. we'll see. also, we finally got our living room furniture. the couches are wide and wonderful and way easy to stretch out with a beer on. anyway, here's the link. browse around in the other album to see the old pics again. but here are the few of the new stuff.

New House Pics

p.s. by the way, my wife built the new 3-door cabinet on the wall not in the kitchen. she's pretty good at that stuff from scratch.

i'm posting this to update this thread but also to hit 999. my next is immediately following continuing the trend of telling you a bit about myself.

see you soon.