[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

Boonja

Both have pretty decent matchups this week.....just need a push in the right direction for the playoffs this week.......It's Do or Die!

1203882[/snapback]

I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but go with Bledsoe........and here's why:

a) KC is going to shut down the Cowboys running game with their #5 rush defense forcing Bledsoe to air it out to Glenn/Keyshawn.........Witten may have to stay in more often on pass protection though,

:D Eli will have a decent game as well, but Tiki is going to do most of the damage,

c) You still have to respect the Philly DBs..........can't say the same about the KC corners (although their safties are pretty good).

Personally I don't think that Eli or Bledsoe have good matchups at all. KC defense is stepping it up and Bledsoe will suffer many 3 and outs and a lot of time on his rump. At least 2 fumbles this week from Bledsoe, from the Chiefs pass rush. The talk of a new coach in Dallas begins this week as they drop their 3rd straight and lose sight of the playoffs!

Eli stunk, stunk, stunk, stunk last week. Anyone who watched the game as I did, knows that he couldn't hit receivers that were 15 feet away. His confidence is shaken and Coughlin will put this one in the hands of his trusty RB Tiki Barber and let the defense win this one for them.

Personally, I think that you should look to the waiver wire or a trade to pick up a QB with a better matchup, both will struggle fantasy wise this week.

Personally I don't think that Eli or Bledsoe have good matchups at all.  KC defense is stepping it up and Bledsoe will suffer many 3 and outs and a lot of time on his rump.    At least 2 fumbles this week from Bledsoe, from the Chiefs pass rush.    The talk of a new coach in Dallas begins this week as they drop their 3rd straight and lose sight of the playoffs!

Eli stunk, stunk, stunk, stunk last week.    Anyone who watched the game as I did, knows that he couldn't hit receivers that were 15 feet away.    His confidence is shaken and Coughlin will put this one in the hands of his trusty RB Tiki Barber and let the defense win this one for them. 

Personally, I think that you should look to the waiver wire or a trade to pick up a QB with a better matchup, both will struggle fantasy wise this week.

1204103[/snapback]

Would you play Fitzpatrick over Eli? Some of the national stat rankings have Eli ranked as the 3rd and 4th play of the week this week. Shows what they now I guess. Only time will tell.