[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Week 1 Flex help...

Darmstro

I've got LT and Gado, CJ and Donte Stallworth.

My flex choices are CMart (nope), Willie (Chi brutal, but Gado ran on them, at Pittsburgh), or Branch (could be a ground game, but Buffalo's D is weak). I dropped Engram to pick up the Seattle D, and pray that I make it through round 1 so I can play DJax next week!

I'm leaning Parker, just because he's guaranteed touches. Branch only got three throws last time against Buffalo, though he turned them into 92 +1

Thoughts? I'll give mine on your own issues.

I've got LT and Gado, CJ and Donte Stallworth.

My flex choices are CMart (nope), Willie (Chi brutal, but Gado ran on them, at Pittsburgh), or Branch (could be a ground game, but Buffalo's D is weak). I dropped Engram to pick up the Seattle D, and pray that I make it through round 1 so I can play DJax next week!

I'm leaning Parker, just because he's guaranteed touches. Branch only got three throws last time against Buffalo, though he turned them into 92 +1

Thoughts? I'll give mine on your own issues.

1204727[/snapback]

Said it before, I'll say it again. In a flex spot, you almost always want to pick a RB over a WR. Unless you're deciding on a poor RB vs. decent-to-good WR. In this case, you have a solidl, starting RB... and a decent WR on a team that has a ton of WRs and TEs that catch the ball from a QB that loves to spread the wealth. So, despite the tough D of Chicago, you have to go Parker here. Parker's guaranteed touches (although Bettis should see his share of carries, too)... while Branch could, conceivably, be shut out.

Get through this round with your safest roster.