[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

cruisedirector

Gentlemen,

In a 12 team performance league and made the playoffs. 6 pts. per TD, 1 pt per 10 yds rush/receive, no points for receptions. Pretty much a patchwork job playing matchups since I lost Priest. Missed the bye even though I tied with another team- he had 12 more points scored. Need a win this week to continue on.

I am starting McGahee and need a second RB. Options are:

Greg Jones vs IND

Travis Henry vs HOU

Antowain Smith vs ATL

C Perry vs CLE

I also need a second WR to go with Holt

Branch vs BUF

Engram vs SF

Stallworth vs ATL

I am leaning toward Branch and Jones. I am worried that the weather will affect Branch and Givens is coming back. I also think Fred Taylor might not be all there. Could sure use your thoughts. Thanks. :D

Start Antowain Smith (Atlanta run D is bad, I would gamble and play AS on MNFB)

Sit Greg Jones (splitting time with Fred, tough Colts D, behind most of the game)

Sit Travis Henry (possibly if Chris Brown doesn't play)

Start C Perry (no way, not enough touches)

Start Stallworth (I know, hard to play two Saints in the same week much less the same season but this game will be high scoring, in a dome, MNFB, and Stallworth has been the #1 targeted WR all season long)

Sit Branch vs BUF (actually Givens coming back will help Branch, but NE WRs are way too inconsistent; he is a close 2nd to Stallworth; the weather will have snow flurries but nothing that this group is not already used too)

Sit Engram vs SF (don't believe they will be throwing a bunch, DJax may be back, JJ hawks the goalline scores that Alexander leaves behind)

Start Antowain Smith (Atlanta run D is bad, I would gamble and play AS on MNFB)

Sit Greg Jones (splitting time with Fred, tough Colts D, behind most of the game)

Sit Travis Henry (possibly if Chris Brown doesn't play)

Start C Perry (no way, not enough touches)

Start Stallworth (I know, hard to play two Saints in the same week much less the same season but this game will be high scoring, in a dome, MNFB, and Stallworth has been the #1 targeted WR all season long)

Sit Branch vs BUF (actually Givens coming back will help Branch, but NE WRs are way too inconsistent; he is a close 2nd to Stallworth; the weather will have snow flurries but nothing that this group is not already used too)

Sit Engram vs SF (don't believe they will be throwing a bunch, DJax may be back, JJ hawks the goalline scores that Alexander leaves behind)

1205821[/snapback]

Makes sense. I had these thoughts in the back of my mind. I need to shake things up. Thanks, man.