[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decision Paralysis: WDIS?

Delhomme or Garrard? Please provide a reason. Thanks.

Caddy or Galloway? Please provide a reason. Thanks again.

My present lineup is:

QB: Delhomme v. Saints

RB: Tomlinson v. Colts

RB: Rudi Johnson v. Lions

WR: Boldin v. Texans

WR: Steve Smith v. Saints

Flex: Cadillac Williams v. Patriots

TE: Troupe v. Seattle

K: Feely v. Chiefs

D: Falcons v. Bears

My bench is:

QB: Garrard v. 49ers

QB: Roethlisberger v. Vikings

RB: Gado v. Ravens

WR: Galloway v. Patriots

TE: Clark v. Chargers

D: Packers v. Ravens

D: Browns v. Raiders

I have no opinion regarding the QBs, as it is a very tough choice.  But, since it is supposed to snow during the NE-Tampa game, I think starting Caddy of Galloway is a no-brainer, since snow generally means more running, and less passing by both teams.

1219934[/snapback]

I agree with ya 100%. I benched Galloway and started Caddy exactly for the reason you cited.

Anyone else have an opinion?

Edited by Pigskin Squealer

"I agree with ya 100%. It's funny, but I benched Galloway and started Caddy exactly for the reason you cited.\"

I think fellow Huddlers eventually start to think the same way. Maybe someday, it will turn out that The Huddle was a CIA site that used subliminal messages to turn us all into trained killers?

"I agree with ya 100%. It's funny, but I benched Galloway and started Caddy exactly for the reason you cited.\"

I think fellow Huddlers eventually start to think the same way.  Maybe someday, it will turn out that The Huddle was a CIA site that used subliminal messages to turn us all into trained killers?

1219980[/snapback]

If I don't win my semi-final matchup this weekend, I may end up killing all folks that come my way - - with or without CIA subliminal message assistance.

By the way, weather.com now reports that it will be sunny and in the 40s in Boston during gametime. Ugh. So let me rephrase my quandry concerning Caddy and Galloway: If the weather is a non-factor, who do I start? Caddy or Galloway...or Gado????????????

I'd go with Caddy b/c you know he's going to get the ball at least 20 times. Galloway might have a big game, but he also might have nothing. As for Garrard and Delhomme, I actually have the same choice. Right now I've got Garrard starting but he doesn't seem like the type of qb that will throw for big yardage even against san fran. also, everyone is jumping on the garrard bandwagon now and that worries me. on the other hand, delhomme has stunk it up for about 6 weeks now and while I don't see the Saints stopping him cold, I could definitely see Car scoring mainly on the ground. One thing Delhomme has going for him is Steve Smith. If you get bonus points for longer tds, Smith is likely to score one and give you extra points. Overall, I don't see Delhomme or Garrard as better than average this weekend.