[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These QB's are horrible

jrcapone56

OK its playoff time, cant do nothing on waivers, so im stuck with what i got....

i need to start a QB

Jeff Garcia or Harrington vs Bengals

McMahon vs Rams

Holcomb vs Broncos

Bulger vs Eagles (im thinking of starting him to ensure i dont get negative points) :D

My gut says go with mcmahon cause the rams D is soft and he should be showing progress... but i dont know what the status on his injury is and id hate for him not to play or play and get pulled....

thats the same for garcia, if i start him, he may get pulled after the 1st pick

Holcomb was solid when he started earlier in the season, but his first game back against the broncos, seems like to much of a risk

WHO DO I START?

i appreciate that... lol

i really got screwed this season

our waiver rules are 1 per week, and we pick in order of last to first....

i have been #1 in my league throughout the season and after bulger went down the 2 teams right below me picked up QBs on purpose to prevent me from getting a quality backup

needless to say i still made it through the 1st 2 rounds of playoffs with these guys but now its crunch time, conference championships this week, and league championship next week

i just wish i would have drafted another quality QB at the start of the season