[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have lost a ton of players

greenlight33

I have lost Culpepper, A. Green, McCallister, now I am losing K. Warner, S. Gado, M. Harrison and it looks like L. jordan is going to be hampered bigtime. This is what I have left. Please help me pick 2 QB, 2 RBs, 2WRs (actually only have 2 healthy ones on my roster), 1TE, and Def.

1pt for 10 yds rush/rec

1 pt for 20 yds passing

6 pts for TD (rushing, passing, rec)

1 pt per reception.

This is what i have left

(QB)T. Green vs. SD

S. McNair @ Mia

Culpepper (IR)

Warner (IR)

(RB)C. Dillon @ NYJ

J. Lewis vs Minn

L. Jordan @ Den

S. Gado (IR)

A. Green (IR)

D. McCallister (IR)

(WR)P. Burress (I have to start)

D. Bennett (I have to start)

M. Harrison (out this week)

(TE)B. Watson @ NYJ

J. Wiggins @ Balt

(DEF)Balt vs. Minn

Atl @ TB

There are no waiver wire transactions during the playoffs.

I have lost Culpepper, A. Green, McCallister, now I am losing K. Warner, S. Gado, M. Harrison and it looks like L. jordan is going to be hampered bigtime. This is what I have left. Please help me pick 2 QB, 2 RBs, 2WRs (actually only have 2 healthy ones on my roster), 1TE, and Def.

1pt for 10 yds rush/rec

1 pt for 20 yds passing

6 pts for TD (rushing, passing, rec)

1 pt per reception.

This is what i have left

(QB)T. Green vs. SD

S. McNair @ Mia

Culpepper (IR)

Warner (IR)

(RB)C. Dillon @ NYJ

J. Lewis vs Minn

L. Jordan @ Den

S. Gado (IR)

A. Green (IR)

D. McCallister (IR)

(WR)P. Burress (I have to start)

D. Bennett (I have to start)

M. Harrison (out this week)

(TE)B. Watson @ NYJ

J. Wiggins @ Balt

(DEF)Balt vs. Minn

Atl @ TB

There are no waiver wire transactions during the playoffs.

1228329[/snapback]

Hello? Is this thing on?

(QB)

S. McNair is going to light up the Dolphins

(RB)

C. Dillon (on MNFB against the Jets is a good play, he will score at least 1 TD)

L. Jordan (if he is healthy and playing, he shoud be your #2 RB, if not play JL)

J. Lewis (Vikings run D is a lot better than the Packers!, 3rd best option)

(WR)

P. Burress (may break out of his slumber but don't count on it on the road against the Redskins, it is more related to how bad Eli is playing)

D. Bennett (he is a great start against the Dolphins, heating up at the right time against one of the worst secondaries)

(TE)

J. Wiggins (Watson shares time and is always injured but Wiggins is dinged up too, watch the late game news and play whomever is healthier)

(DEF)

Baltimore (the Ravens D played inspired, can they keep it up? probably not but they are a better play than the Falcons D who will be shredded by Caddy and Galloway)

(QB)

S. McNair is going to light up the Dolphins

(RB)

C. Dillon (on MNFB against the Jets is a good play, he will score at least 1 TD)

L. Jordan (if he is healthy and playing, he shoud be your #2 RB, if not play JL)

J. Lewis (Vikings run D is a lot better than the Packers!, 3rd best option)

(WR)

P. Burress (may break out of his slumber but don't count on it on the road against the Redskins, it is more related to how bad Eli is playing)

D. Bennett (he is a great start against the Dolphins, heating up at the right time against one of the worst secondaries)

(TE)

J. Wiggins (Watson shares time and is always injured but Wiggins is dinged up too, watch the late game news and play whomever is healthier)

(DEF)

Baltimore (the Ravens D played inspired, can they keep it up? probably not but they are a better play than the Falcons D who will be shredded by Caddy and Galloway)

1228427[/snapback]

Hell yeah, now that is what i am talking about! Thanks for helping a brother out!